Not Resolutions : GOALS  

Posted by: Ashley

I'm not going to set resolutions this year.
What's the point? I have never been good at keeping them.
Instead, I am going to make a list of things that I want to work towards
and accomplish during 2011:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Help my parents minister to foster children.

Work fully at work and play freely on the weekends.

Don't procrastinate.

Spend my summer at Casa Bernabe.

Be responsible in my savings.

Relax and let things go that don't matter.

Take time for people, even when I don't have the time to take.

Go on a vacation with friends.

Spend sweet time with my grandparents.

Hide God's Word in my heart. Work on scripture memory.

Try something new each month.

Become more proficient in Spanish.

Be consistent and dependable.

Have fun and laugh (especially at myself)!

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment